Thursday, June 2, 2011

There Is "Power" In The Pink Underwear!

After I left Dollar General with my items bought at "rock-bottom" prices, a vision occurred to me from the heavens above. It was Philip, the secret agent from the TV show Survivor. He explained that he was aware of my plight and wanted to help me. He told me his great-great-great-great grandfather, Whateverhisnamewas, also once had a sister who left home years and years ago. Her name was Forest.

Whateverhisnamewas searched and searched the countryside looking for his sister, Forest. But she was nowhere to be found! He looked high and low, and there was still no sign of her. He knew she had a boyfriend called For The Trees and he went to him. Of course, Whateverhisnamewas found his sister Forest with her boyfriend. He realized then that through all of his searching he couldn't find Forest since she was with him. Hence, sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees!

I expressed thanks to Philip for the help he has given me, although I am not sure how he actually helped. Maybe it was something deeper than led him to contact me. Maybe if I read between the lines I will find out the true meaning of what he was trying to tell me. Maybe there is secret "power of the pink underwear" that will guide me on my journey. Philip used to say "Keep The Faith" or something like that, but he always changed it. Maybe his wisdom will help me. Probably not!


Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment