Friday, June 3, 2011

Alone In The Wilderness!

After my vision with Philip from Survivor, I awoke to find myself alone in the wilderness. I don't know where I am, or for that matter, where anybody is. I worry about my long-lost sister, Franny Frat Froggy, who left home years and years ago. I find myself at the base of a tree, pondering my next move. How will I find Franny? Where will we go? Where will I live? What will happen to my new friends, and even to my wicked owner and her mangy cat? What will happen to the existence of this blog if my readership doesn't pick up soon and I get canceled like my writer's favorite show, Detroit 187? Did Jack Kevorkian really die of natural causes? These, and other stories, next on 60 Minutes!Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment