Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm a Cold-blooded Vertebrate!

While I have been here, I have recruited my "spy network" with my new friends. "The Frog Catalog" will be helping me to locate my long-lost sister, Franny Frat Froggy, who left home years and years ago (ode to Speed Racer). I feel very safe with my new turtle friends, but it there is something about that rabbit I just don't trust. Could he be a secret agent for Cinci The Cat's Minions? Has he been receiving messages from Philip Sheppard the Secret Agent at Survivor? And I still really don't know about this family? Are they actually the "Evil Neighbors" up the street that I heard about only 20 seconds away? Does that mean my owner is down the block? Was Barack Obama really born in this country? What happened to K-Mart's dominance? Why do all "hicks" walk sideways? The most important question I have: Why are you still reading this? Tune in tomorrow for a startling development...Fratty Frat Has Spoken!


Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment