Sunday, May 29, 2011

Divine Intervention? Can This Be Frog Heaven?



Where am I? After a long night of interrogation by the minions of Cinci The Cat ("I know nothing, nothing!") which included torture of watching Joyce Meyer episodes, I found myself at the foot of a church. Am I alive? Do I dare venture in? Is this "Froggy Heaven"? Is this a Baptist church? Just how friendly are these fundamental Baptists anyway (pretty friendly, actually!)? Do they eat frogs? Why is the Bachelorette still on the air? Where is my handicapped tag? Is Sylvester Stallone still making movies? Why are you reading this? Do you even care? Maybe I was dropped here at a Baptist church so I can find the Baptismal to have a nice, clean bath! Or maybe, just maybe...I am DEAD! Oh, wait a sec, it is coming back to me....Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment